Every person deserves the right to clear vision.
No one lives in poverty because of poor eyesight.
ABMDP aims to provide quality eye care services to the needy people of the region free of cost. For further improvement in our services besides the guidelines of WHO, a satisfied patient is our motto. The management of ABMDP is sensitive to the needs and demands of our patients. It relies on patient feedback for continual improvement of the services to the best satisfaction of our patients and their attendants.
Since its inception, ABMDP’s vision has been governed by its core values that support all services and activities, thus shaping the culture and defining the character of our NGO.
Our core values include:
• Render the highest quality of eye care to patients of all ages
• Endeavour to achieve excellence in the services rendered
• Continuous adoption of the latest technology and best practices
• Focus on establishing long-term associations with people – patients, employees and other stakeholders
• Work towards achieving gender equity by focusing on overcoming traditional barriers to women’s and girls’ access
A Few Words About Our History
Serving The Needy And Destitute Of Punjab And AJK Since 1982
Anjuman-e-Behbood-e-Mareezan Denmark Pakistan (ABMDP) also known as Patient Welfare Society Denmark Pakistan is a non-Governmental, non-Commercial, non-Profit, non-Political, non-Religious and non-Sectarian Welfare Charity Organization estabished in 1982 and based in Dina (District Jhelum), Pakistan. It is run by a small group of very dedicated volunteers. ABMDP is registered with Punjab Government (Regd. No. DSW(Pb) 82-1764).
Find Us On
Our XXXXX Policy
Our Core Values
Sponsor A Free Eye Camp...?
XXXXXXXX Being a Sponsor means not only that you will help numerous people regain their eyesight, you will also be helping entire families.